Terms and Conditions:
- The report is solely for the purpose of internal use by the purchasing organization. Intricate Research grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the report contents.
- You shall not reproduce or distribute the report (or a part of it) in any form (such as electronic, photocopying, recording, mechanical or otherwise) without express permission from Intricate Research.
- By placing the order, you acknowledge that the disclosure, lending, or resale of this report (or a part of it) is prohibited without written authorization from Intricate Research.
- You shall not distribute the report to any other organization or third party, or to any publicly accessible internet resource (such as Dropbox or Slideshare).
- The user agrees to receive commercial communications from Intricate Research and its commercial partners.
Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer
- Intricate Research believes the statements contained in this report to be based upon information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such.
- Intricate Research does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of data and information originating from patent authorities and commercial databases.
- Use of this report by any third party for whatever purpose should not and does not absolve such third party from using due diligence in verifying the report’s contents.
- Any decisions or actions by any party based in any way whatsoever on the contents of this report shall be the sole responsibility of that party.
Limitation on Liability
- Intricate Research hereby expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and opinions set out in this report.
- In no event shall Intricate Research be liable for any losses, damages, claims, liability, costs or expense (including legal expenses) or consequential or indirect financial loss or for loss of profit, loss of earnings or revenue, loss of use, loss of contract or loss of goodwill arising from the report and use of this report to the fullest extent permissible by law.
innovate | protect | monetize